Friday, October 10, 2008

How nice of them

This week the school went to the Fire Station. Owen was impressed. They gave out smoke detectors. Owen opened his up and looked at it this evening. He showed me that it already had a battery in it. He said the firemen must have put the battery in there for him. Then he saw the little packet of screws in the box to hang up the smoke detector. He held them up and said "How nice for them!".




Phoebe has been funny lately too. She was sitting with me when a buzzer noise went off on tv. She said "Food's ready!". She put Chloe's backpack on this evening and went to the door and said "Have a good day! Going to school". She tried to open the door but it was locked. I told her it was dark outside and she couldn't go to school now. She turned around, walked away, and said "Awwww, man". When I walk Owen up to the bus in the mornings I always kiss him and tell him to have a good day. Now before I can say it, he says, "I'll have a good day".

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

awwww, man! Those firefighters are sure thoughtful.

Miss Lisa said...

That's so sweet--this is why I love blogging. You can remember the silly things they say/do :)

Unknown said...

Your kids crack me up!