Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spider Snack

The kids and I have been doing some Halloween crafts and treats this week. Yesterday evening we made a bat craft and then made this spider snack. So easy, even little ones (like Phoebe) can do it.

Spread peanut butter on the inside of two Ritz crackers. Lay 4 pretzels across one cracker (to look like 8 legs) and put the other cracker on top. Put two raisins on for eyes. Phoebe wasn't a fan of the raisins and took hers off before she ate it. Chloe and Owen ate several for their bednight snack (as Owen calls it).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog tonight Jacque and I love it! You're such a great mom and the memories you're creating with all 3 of your children will live with them for always. Thanks for some great ideas too :)

Take care,
Monica

Jacque said...

Thanks, Monica!! You're sweet, and a good mom to little Danny too!

Miss Lisa said...

I love these little treats--we might be making these today!

Tiff said...

You inspire me! :)

SaRaH said...

I can't keep up with you, Jacque! I JUST bought pipecleaners to make a Cheerio bracelet!