Monday, October 13, 2008

Farm Festival

Yesterday we went the 38th Annual Bob Evans Farm Festival. I've gone since I was a little girl, and we like going every year with our kids. I think Chloe and Owen's favorite part was riding a horse. I asked Phoebe if she wanted to ride and she said "NOOOOO!". When I was little and went to the Farm Festival I always bought a leather bracelet with my name stamped on it. (I still have one of them.) Chloe, Owen, and Phoebe bought one this year (Chloe and Owen had ones from last year). They are still $2. I think they were $2 even nearly 30 years ago when I bought them on Field Trips from school. I always liked to buy a painted pumpkin and apple cider too. I haven't changed much since then. Owen played games and Chloe and Phoebe got their faces painted. Chloe and Owen stuffed their own animals, Chloe made a giraffe and Owen made a bear. Phoebe bought a handmade blanket and she liked the popcorn but wouldn't touch the maple sugar cotton candy. A fun family day.








Here are pictures from last year. Look how much Phoebe (and her hair) has grown!! Chloe was sick last year there, so she doesn't look very happy. Her asthma was terrible and we almost didn't go. It was a lot warmer this year, but a nice sunny day.





2 comments:

SaRaH said...

what a wonderful day. The pictures from last year ---- I can't get over how they've all grown. I just want to squoosh that cute baby Phoebe.

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! Last year we tried to get Rylie to ride a pony at the Christmas Tree Farm. No go. Maybe this year...