Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm lovin' it

It's the time of the year for McDonalds pumpkin pies. I adore McDonalds pumpkin pies. Delicious! I've had four in the last two days. I've gone out of my way to get them. Our closest McDonalds doesn't have them yet, even though their sign says they do. I am betting I'll have a few more this weekend. You know what I miss from McDonalds? Salad shakers. Loved those. Phoebe only likes fries from McDonalds. And their milk, which she calls Happy Milk. It comes with a Happy Meal, so I guess it is Happy Milk.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh. Our McDonalds never have pumpkin pies. But it's really no skin off my nose since I don't like pumpkin pie anyway.

Although you did make me hungry for french fries.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I didn't know McD's had pumpkin pies. But I hate pumpkin pies. However, Taco Bell's caramel apple empanadas may be on my weekend agenda now. LOL. . .

SaRaH said...

A fellow salad shaker lover! Why did they get rid of them? You could actually eat it while driving...

mmmmmmmm. pumpkin pie.