Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dentist

Today was a busy day. It was my turn to do the fluoride rinse at school today. After that I got Owen and Chloe early to take them to the dentist for cleanings and check ups. On the way to the dentist we had to stop at the bank. We got to the dentist right on time. It was Owen's first trip to the dentist and we was so brave. He went right back without me and did wonderful. I could watch him during the exam through a window. I could see Chloe too, but she's used to the dentist by now. They got good reports. Then we had to stop for diapers, and then they wanted McDonalds for dinner (I won't tell how many pumpkin pies I bought). On the way home we saw an old cannon at a park. Owen said "They haven't used that in years". I just love that little guy.

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I have been jonesing for an Owen comment. Thank you. Worth the wait.

SaRaH said...

ditto that. I'd give a lot to live a day with his perspective.