Thursday, October 2, 2008

Off to school

Today when I was getting the kids out the door to the bus, Phoebe went and got her backpack and put it on too. Owen told her she wasn't going to school, but she didn't care.








This is what I saw when I went to check on Owen last night to make sure he was asleep.





The mask glows green in the dark, so you don't get the full effect in this pic because of the flash, but his room was dark and I expected him to be asleep in bed and instead I see a glowing Hulk sitting up in the bed. Hilarious.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

your kids crack me up.
they're something precious.

Dawn said...

I hope Phoebe had a great day at school! ;)
That is so funny about walking in on the hulk.....isn't motherhood hilarious!?! :)

Miss Lisa said...

Oh that is too funny--I would have jumped on the ceiling if I walked in and saw that ;)