Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who cares??

Phoebe was putting her shoes on to go outside. She started out the door and I told her that her shoes were on the wrong feet. She said "Nobody cares!" and went on out the door. Today we went to swim at my mom and dad's house. We had lunch on the porch. Mom asked her if she wanted more cantaloupe and Phoebe said "I'm not sure". I think because sometimes I will ask if she is sure that she doesn't want more of something.

My friend Sherry and I have being doing the 30 Day Shred workout dvd. (It's killing me, by the way.) I walked in the other day to find Phoebe in the living room like this. She said she was doing the 30 Day Shred.



Owen went with Danny one day last week to the auto parts store. While he was gone Sherry and I did our exercise. He was so disappointed when he came home and had missed it. It is quite the show I guess.

Chloe has some bug bites on her back and is certain she is going to get the West Nile virus. She gave me a long lesson this evening on all the facts of West Nile virus. She gets all kinds of information from a website called Brain Pop. This evening she brought in a pair of ugly turquoise socks that I am sure have never been worn. She wanted to know if she could cut them up and make Barbie clothes. She's a big fan of doing that. I said yes because when is she ever going to wear turquoise socks? The next thing you know she made arm socks with a thumb hole instead and she is wearing them in bed asleep right now.

I was trying to do some of my class work on the computer a couple days ago for one of the online classes I'm taking. While I was doing it Owen brought me a can of chicken noodle soup about 24 times so I'd make it for him, and Phoebe was in the bathroom a little too long. I went to check about her, and the bathroom sink was full of bubbles and water. There was a Barbie in it. I asked Phoebe what was going on and she said "I'm making a Barbie hot tub". Oh well, nobody cares.

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

LOL!!!!

Dawn said...

So much fun going on at your house!! I'd love to spend a day with your kids!!

SaRaH said...

I'm joining Dawn for a day at your house. Don't worry about cleaning or anything -- we don't care!

Unknown said...

I don't know about you ladies, but I ONLY exercise in my ballgown and tiara. So there.