Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She needs trained

Yesterday Phoebe and I were writing and coloring. She is getting better at writing her name, her P and O are great. She loves to spell her name and is so proud when she spells it for us. Owen was watching her write and said she couldn't write her name because she hadn't been trained.

We were swimming and Owen said it was hard to walk through water because it was so thick. He also thinks swimming takes the place of a bath. At the pool today there was a water battle going on between Owen and the girls (all my friends and family have girls) and they said it was girls against boy.

Things are busy with summer reading at the library yesterday, a sleepover here last night, swimming at the pool today, haircuts and going to the movies tomorrow, and all the usual stuff too. Owen told me today I looked tired which can never be good when a five year old tells you that. Then he promptly told me to carry him to the porch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Phoebe is a smarty pants!

Dawn said...

I am so impressed the Phoebe is writing her name!! Zayden can spell his name out loud, but he can't draw any shapes or letters yet.
And Owen is too funny!

SaRaH said...

I want to be your kid this summer.