Thursday, January 15, 2009

They are growing on me

The bangs are growing on me. Her hair stays out of her eyes, so that's a plus. It was a struggle to keep her hair out of her eyes when she didn't have bangs. She had to wear it pulled back all the time, even at night. She looks older, and so different. I just keep looking at her.








She's been pretty funny lately too. A little while ago she tore a page out of my new magazine. I told her that wasn't nice and not to do that again. She made a sympathetic face and said, "Mommy. Give me a hug." and held out her arms.

Yesterday I was doing Wii Fit and she told me to do the penguin game (she laughs hysterically when I do it). At the end the penguin flaps it's wings. I told her to flap her arms like a penguin and she said, "I'm not a penguin". I asked what she was and she said "A princess".

Danny had the plunger out yesterday because we've been having trouble getting our bathroom sink to drain. He left it in the bathroom and Phoebe saw it.
P: What is that?
J: A plunger to make the water go down in the sink.
P: Oh. (pause) Can I use it?
J: No.

4 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

OMG. . . the bangs kill me. I think they add to her allure. And all women over 30 know bangs make you look younger, not older!

SaRaH said...

The out of her eyes aspect holds major appeal. Nora's hair is in her face often. Which means that food is in her hair often, as well.

Alina Klein said...

I really dig the bangs. :)

Plungers are pretty appealing. Gross, but appealing.

Dayna said...

She looks adorable! I felt the same way about Samantha's bangs but I love 'em now cause I can see her face more! :)