Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She cut her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sick over it. The girls were in the living room and I was in the bathroom when I here Chloe scream for me. It was the kind of scream that means business. I ran in and Chloe cries, "Phoebe cut her hair!". Chloe had little scissors for school in her purse , and Phoebe just got them out and whacked off the front of her hair. Phoebe got upset when she saw that Chloe and I were upset, and she was upset because she knew what she did was wrong. It's like she now has bangs but they are cut way back. I just pulled it all up in a little ponytail like we usually do, but it will be a pain to grow out. I thought about cutting it even and giving her bangs, but I hate the thought of that, plus they are cut so far back, some of it would have to be pulled or clipped back anyway.

I know most every child cuts their hair, but I just really hate it. I liked Phoebe's hair and it was growing so long and pretty. It will be so terrible growing it out. But there are worse problems, so I need to get a grip.

I took a few pictures, but she looks so pitiful. I will take some tomorrow and add to this. I saved the hair for her baby book. She's never even had her hair trimmed before. ~sigh~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I must admit, that is one of my worst fears!

Dawn said...

Oh no, I am so sorry! Hopefully someday you can laugh about this, and to bring back YOUR thinking in a previous blog entery of yours that I loved, can you be happy that she at least has hair to cut and the ability to do so?
I know...you didn't want to hear that now....I'm sorry!
I really do feel bad for you! I would be very upset as well!

Miss Lisa said...

Mt oldest did it twice--don't worry toddler hair grows fast and hats are cute :)

Unknown said...

ACK! I am so dreading that day.

But, really, Phoebe is so cute that I doubt even this could mar her adorableness.

SaRaH said...

no. she. didn't. (((Jacque))) Lucky she's a cute one!