Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, Ice, and Rain

I still have electricity, hooray! Mom and Dad don't, and I hope we can keep ours on. Almost half of our county is without power. Danny is making it to and from work okay, but he worries me to death. Thank goodness for his four wheel drive, but he had a hard time getting up our hill this morning. I've been saying lots of prayers and Owen says that God is listening because we still have power.

Here are a few pics of the ice this morning but this is when it was pouring the rain so some of the ice had melted off. It's still icy and the snow has started now, and I guess the temperature is supposed to drop and give us snow and a refreeze tonight. At least the kids haven't had to go to school. If Danny didn't have to go to work, I'd be happy.








Updating with pictures a few hours later, with the snow on top of the ice.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is not a doubt in my mind that God most certainly is listening to Owen (and the rest of you). Stay safe. ((hugs))