Monday, January 12, 2009

Got milk?

Some of you may remember me saying Phoebe has a small obsession. With milk. She loves it. It makes her giddy. Sometimes she claps when I put it in the cart at the store. I buy four gallon a week (for all of us, but she drinks a large part of it). Sometimes she'll drink water, but mostly milk. At night she usually wakes up once and asks for milk. She drinks it and goes right back to sleep. I got tired of getting up in the night and getting her milk (though I had the cup poured and ready in the fridge), so I started taking a small cooler to bed with me. It's the same one I take with me when we go somewhere, because she has to have her milk. Last night she asked for her milk at some point and I handed it to her. She drank it and went back to sleep. Then around 5:00 Chloe came in and wanted me to go with her to the bathroom. I did and then she got back in her bed, and I got back in ours. Phoebe was there too (she starts in her bed but ends up in our bed in the night) and I must have disturbed her getting back in bed. So, she asks for more milk. I told her it was gone and we'd get some in the morning. In a whiney, sleepy voice she said "Don't make me mad, Mama". Danny got up and got her milk.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Too funny!! :D

Dayna said...

OMG, that's hilarious! :)

Miss Lisa said...

LOL--She is a hoot!