Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Phoeber Weeber

Phoebe was so sweet yesterday and said so many sweet things I can't remember. When we were eating breakfast she pushed her sleeves up because I always push her sleeves up when she eats. After a minute she said "See my sleeves pushed up like this? Push yours up". So I did and she said "Great, Mommy!".

Yesterday evening she wanted to eat some chips and salsa with Chloe. She ate a little bit and then ran to the bathroom. Danny went to check on her and she was brushing her teeth. He asked her why she was doing that and she said, "My teeth are hot". The salsa was mild, but too hot for her I guess.

She is Miss Independent all the time and wants to do everything herself. She alway says "I can do it. I a big girl!". She insists on dressing herself, putting on her shoes, putting on her coat, buckling her seatbelt, etc. Totally the opposite of Owen who would still like me to do all those things for him.

She looks at things in catalogs, or at the store when the others aren't with us, and will say, "Chloe will like that, won't she?" or "Owen would like that, wouldn't he?".

She was eating soup with me over the weekend and it was different soup than we normally eat (Progesso Vegetable Barley). She was eating it and liking it but she got a piece of celery on her spoon and said "What's this on my spoon?". I told her celery and she just said "Oh" and ate it. She did that again with a piece of tomato.

She has to kiss and hug everyone before she goes to sleep and before someone leaves. If after the kiss someone forgets, she says, "And a hug!". I'll take lots of those sweet kisses and hugs!


4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a sweetie! I love the hot teeth comment! Too funny!

Miss Lisa said...

She is really growing up :)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Adorable. . .

SaRaH said...

phoebe sweety. What a wonderful little smarty.