Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleep Eating

Phoebe has been getting up early since school started. So, she eats lunch earlier and takes an earlier nap. Today she was having lunch about 11:30, and then she asked for vanilla pudding. While she was eating it, she was drifting off to sleep. She did this one other time when Owen was home and he said "Is she sleep eating????". I guess so, if you walk when you're asleep, I guess you can eat when you're asleep. She just kept putting the pudding in her mouth, so she's pretty good at sleep eating.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Phoebe! She looks so cute though. Sometimes I get up during the night and eat and don't really realize what I'm doing because I'm such a zombie. The other night I found myself standing at the counter eating ice cream! No wonder I've gained so much weight!

Miss Lisa said...

Oh that's cute :)

Thank you for your kind words re: Dino :)

Tiff said...

That is absolutely hilarious!

Cindy said...

Hahaha that's funny!