Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Funny Phoebe

Phoebe is hilarious these days. A little bit ago she was sitting on my lap poking around on my face. She wanted to look in my mouth. She peered in at my teeth and said "New one! New tooth!".

Today she fell on the ground when Chloe accidently hit her with her swing. She cried and pointed to her eye and said "Broke eyeball!".

When you ask her how old she'll be on her birthday she says two and holds up her pointer fingers from each hand. No one showed her that, she just does it. I guess she figures you hold up one finger for one, you must have to hold up the other finger on the other hand to make two. Good addition if you ask me.

She is the poop police. When Molly poops in the floor ~sigh~ she runs to tell me "Poop in there!". Today she told me "Poop in there! Hurry! On the cart! On the cart! Hurry!". She ran over it with her grocery cart. ~sigh~ ~sigh~ ~sigh~

She has a cold (along with the rest of us) and she points to her nose and says "Snot in there".

Today when I took Chloe and Owen to the bus she was still in bed with Danny. I left her in bed with him and when I came back she was up. Danny didn't know she was up and she had the refrigerator door open and had played with the butter, a bag of salad, and worstershire sauce. She had taken off her diaper and pj bottoms and had one arm out of her pj shirt. The tissues were out all over the living room (which she hadn't used apparently, because there was snot to her chin nearly). When I walked in she was sitting in the kitchen cutting paper with her scissors. I asked what she was doing and she said "Playing. Just playing."

Here she is pretending to be Chloe, I guess:




I just love her to bits.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Playing. Just playing.

Love her. Just love her.