Thursday, September 4, 2008

Potty Training x 3

I'm tired of pee. And poop. In the floor. In the beds. On blankets. On pajamas. On me. The puppy, Molly pees and poops in the floor daily. She goes outside too (I take her often) but she still goes in the house. She loves to poop on Owen's rug, so we have to keep his door shut at all times. It makes Owen want to puke, literally. Poop and puke to clean up, even better!

Then there is Phoebe, whom I should really be potty training. She goes to the potty on her own at least once or twice a day. I'm going to get going on training her soon. The real pee issue with her is leaky diapers. I've tried them all, her pee in unstoppable. She doesn't do it as bad as she used to, but the last two nights the bed as been wet. My bed. She starts out the night in her bed but ends up with me in the night.

Owen, who is now 5, still pees at night a lot. He sleeps in pull ups and sometimes they are dry, but usually not. He has this maddening thing he does in the night. He gets out of his bed to get in bed with me, and if his pull up is wet, he takes off all his clothes and gets in bed with me naked. So, if he pees after that, my bed, blankets, sheets, and sometimes me, end up wet.

I'm tired of washing my comforter. It's huge. Owen will now only wear his Clone Wars pajamas, so I'm always washing those.

I just ordered a new washer. Wonder why my old one gave out???

No comments: