Monday, April 14, 2008

Kid logic

When you ask Owen what he wants to be when he grows up, he says "A man".

Owen came in the other morning wearing his pajama shirt and a pair of navy blue dress pants. I asked what happened to his pj pants. He said they got wet. When I asked how he said, "Water fell from the sky again".

While buying craft supplies to make Owen a stuffed gingerbread man (he loves gingerbread men for some reason), Chloe asked me what I was going to stuff it with. I told her I had some stuffing left at home from when I made pillows. She said if I couldn't find it I could always use the stuffing from the couch.

Phoebe handed Owen three socks yesterday that she found of his on the floor. He took two and knocked the other one down. I told him it wasn't nice to do that. He said "Well, Mom, I don't have four foots!".

4 comments:

Momo Fali said...

That all makes perfectly good sense. At least, that's what my kids are telling me.

Miss Lisa said...

Where do they come up with this?! So did you snag some stuffing from the couch--I could so see me doing that if it was a last minute rush (I have torn an old pillow apart before lol)

Texasholly said...

hahaha. I would work a bit on his math at home...too cute! And you didn't need those couch cushions for anything else did you?

Unknown said...

kvkOh, so funny!