Friday, April 4, 2008

Just the facts, m'am!

Since I did seven facts about myself, here are seven facts about my kiddos.

Chloe first:
1) She is obssessed with Littlest Pet Shops
2) She loves swimming
3) She broke her arm while swinging on the swingset
4) She has been in the hospital numerous times with pnemonia/asthma/asthmatic bronchitis, all lung issues.
5) She can touch her nose with her tongue.
6) She has freckles
7) She sleeps with Bunny Wunny every night, a bunny she got for her first Easter.

Owen's 7:
1) He loves Spiderman
2) He has to know where I am every minute.
3) He likes to watch movies.
4) He asks for a snack every five minutes.
5) He is hilarious.
6) He will not let you pull the plug to the bathtub while he is in the room. His aunt once forgot that while babysitting and it was ugly. (You could go down the drain you know!)
7) He can sing every song to the Nightmare Before Christmas movie.

Now Phoebe:
1) She likes to pee on the potty
2) She loves babies, real and toy ones!
3) She loves shoes. She will even sleep with them on.
4) She is my only child who asks to go to sleep when they are tired.
5) She likes to tattle on her brother.
6) She's a climber
7) She likes to color. On everything.

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

You must be raising my son. If my kid isn't eating, he isn't breathing. He's the littlest thing you've ever seen too.

Miss Lisa said...

They sound so sweet!! Spanky (my sf's 'other' name) would just love to color with Phoebe; he has a better grasp than his older brother :0