Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been tagged

Robyn tagged me so here goes:

A. What was I doing ten years ago?
That's easy, I was about 5 months pregnant with Chloe and teaching elementary school.

B. Five Things on my to-do list.
1. Clean out my closet
2. Clean out my drawers
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Buy tickets tomorrow to take Chloe to see Thumbelina
5. Go to the post office in the morning

C. Snacks I enjoy.
I love to eat cereal for a snack. I love chips and dip and chocolate too.

D. What would I do if I became a sudden billionaire?
Pay off debt, buy a big house, set aside money for college for all three kids, give to my church and family, buy some fun stuff, and save the rest.

E. List five cities where I've lived.
I've only ever lived in Glenville (where I went to college) and in Letart.

F. Five jobs I've had.
Babysitter, house cleaner (is there a word for that?), plant worker with my dad during college summers, tutor, and teacher.

G.Three bad habits.
Biting my nails, spending too much money, and gossiping.

H. Five random things about me.
1. I hate whispering on tv.
2. I love purses.
3. I don't drink coffee or tea.
4. I am going to Canada in May.
5. My favorite candy bar is Snickers with almonds (formerly known as Mars bar). Also love Payday.

Now I tag Lisa.

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

Oh fun!
I loved your answers but cannot believe you don't drink coffee--I thought this was required :)

I'll try and post answers this weekend.