Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Lisa from http://verybusymomwith4.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules of the game...
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about me....
1) I have never flown on an airplane. I hope to some day, specifically to Hawaii. I tell Danny we are going on our 20th anniversary. So, he has 7 years to save up! :)
2) I will not eat meat with bones in it. Ick. Danny loves to eat barbecue ribs at restaurants and I can't look. He covers the bones with a napkin after he eats the meat.
3) I broke my leg when I was 6. I missed most of first grade and did my work at home. I had three different casts from my toes to my hip. It is the only broken bone I've ever had.
4) I sometimes wish I had named Phoebe Molly instead.
5) I love reality tv, and tv in general.
6) I love to read. A couple of my favorite authors are Nicholas Evans and Nicholas Sparks.
7) I LOVE cereal. All different kinds. I usually eat it at least twice a day.

Okay, now I'm sorry to say, I'm going to break the rules of this tag and not tag seven others because I am new to blogging and don't really know seven other bloggers well enough to tag them. However, thanks Lisa, this was fun, and I liked your seven facts! :)

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

Awww..thanks for playing!
I loved your facts. I like reality TV too--specifically Amazing Race and Top Chef.