Monday, April 21, 2008

A date with Chloe

Yesterday afternoon Chloe and I went to see the play, Thumbelina. When Chloe was little she loved Thumbelina. She watched the movie a hundred times, and we read the book over and over. We saw a poster advertising the play, so we got to go yesterday. It was so nice to just be with Chloe, that doesn't happen very often. We got to talk and hang out and we had a fun time. The play was great and I think Chloe really enjoyed it. The child actors were amazing. I was happy to spend time with her, she's a wonderful girl. Here she is on a bench when we were leaving (we weren't allowed to take pictures inside the theater).

2 comments:

Momma Trish said...

My mom did this with us occasionally and I loved being alone with her. Chloe is getting to be such a young lady....

Miss Lisa said...

I love those special one on dates!
Looks like it was fun :)