Thursday, July 2, 2009

My silly girl

This morning after our good mornings and during our morning snuggle Phoebe sat up in my lap and said "Daddy is a boy". I said yes, then she said yes, and that was that.

After I went to the grocery store the other day I cut up some of the fruit I bought all in one bowl; cantaloupe, watermelon, and pineapple. Phoebe loves it and yesterday she asked for only the "red cantaloupe". That would mean watermelon.

Yesterday Chloe was shaving her legs with an electric razor. Phoebe asked me if Chloe could shave her legs with the shaver. She also asked if Chloe could give her a "pay-cure", which I finally figured out meant pedicure. No way to the first, hesitant yes to the second.

I asked Phoebe if she needed a nap a few days ago because she was being grouchy and she said, "Let's not talk about that".

No comments: