Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Molly!

After years of asking for one, Chloe got a toy poodle for her birthday last year. She named her Molly. Molly has become part of our family.




Yesterday was her first birthday. Chloe wanted to celebrate with a party. So, she decorated the back porch, helped make a doggie cake, and invited some doggie friends.


Phoebe and Danny at the party (Phoebe does this pose for all pictures now):






With the doggie cake that the dogs promptly gobbled up before I could take a picture:



Opening gifts:



And all the doggie guests (Lucy with my Mom and Phoebe, my brother-in-law Ed with Chester, my sister Betsy with Lilly, and Chloe and Molly). Danny's four beagles also got a piece of cake and were at their dog boxes in the backyard for the party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this!