Monday, August 17, 2009

Peace Out

This evening Phoebe was banging two of her baby dolls together. She said they were in a fight.

I recently ordered her birthday gift. It came in a big box. We put it in our bedroom until I could get it hid. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Phoebe came in and smiled up at me. She said "I peeked in the box. I am going to freak out when you give me that for my birthday".

Chloe has taught her to give the peace sign and say "Peace Out!". Only sometimes she holds up three fingers instead of two.

She likes to say "actually" all the time. I was holding her saying she was my baby girl and she said "Actually, I am a big girl".

Peace out!

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Word to your mutha. That's what my husband taught our son. :-)

SaRaH said...

she is too too smart and cute.