Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last days of summer

This has been the fastest summer ever. We are trying the enjoy the last of our days before school starts. We go to the pool as often as possible with our friends. Tomorrow we're having lunch before the pool with our little group, and then hitting a much bigger pool. We're hoping to squeeze in all the fun we can these last days. We went to the county Fair last week and had a great time. Yesterday we went on a bit of a road trip to Danny's 20th high school reunion, then stopped for a visit with his parents. We ended the trip with a late dinner at Long John Silvers.

Always at the end of summer I wonder if I did enough with the kids, or if I spent enough quality time with them. I know I've loved them enough, which is the best I have to give them.

Here are pictures from the Fair:












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Now I really know that Rylie is getting the short end of the stick. I totally suck. Your kids are so lucky. I'm jealous of all the great stuff you get to do with them.

Jacque said...

Robyn, Rylie is very lucky too. You are a great mom because you love her so much!