Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I see the light

Owen was shining a flashlight in his ear. He asked me if the light was coming out his other ear.



We were talking about a dog that was going to have puppies. He asked how a dog got babies. I paused for a minute thinking of what to say, and he said "The mommy and daddy dog just lick each other". Reminds me of a couple years ago when Chloe saw Danny and I kissing and said we'd better stop that or we'd get another baby.




Phoebe was talking about something a couple days ago and then she said "Mark my words". Chloe said she heard it from a cartoon. She also likes to say "It's not my fault" often.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

I love all of these little quips from the kids. So very cute. You could always say, that mommy and daddy are given a baby by God for now. It is a miracle. :)

SaRaH said...

i love those kids.