Monday, September 28, 2009

Hilarious Playdough

Today Phoebe and I made playdough. We made orange and green so we could make pumpkins. Then we got out the Mr. Potato head pieces to create people (or monsters as Phoebe said). She said it was "hilarious". She played for a long time and said "this is making me tired". Once she said "Do you want me to make you a flood?" (whatever that means). I said sure, and she said, "Sorry. I can't."








Here's the recipe we used that always works well:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup water
1 tsp vegetable oil
food coloring

Mix everything except food coloring in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until it holds together. Stir the whole time. When it's cool enough, knead on a floured surface. Add food coloring.

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

the flood offer followed by "sorry, I can't" made me LOL. Your playdough isn't the only hilarious thing around there.

Our Beautiful Life said...

Why, that IS some hilarious playdough! So cute! Looks like fun!