Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I woke up to sounds in the kitchen. I could hear the microwave and banging around. Chloe and Owen (mostly Chloe) made me mini microwave pancakes (though not microwaved quite long enough ;)) with blueberries on top and syrup. There was also buttered toast and a muffin left from yesterday. To drink I had milk with two straws. I also had a note reading (in these words by Chloe):

Happy Mother's Day!
Reasons Why I love you
1. You take care of me
2. You love me
3. Your pretty
4. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND Special MOMMY!






Chloe made me scavenger hunt too,(which ended outside in the rain inside of Owen's tricycle trunk) to find my present she made, which was a cup she colored at school. (Actually they started it at school but she had to finish it at home because she didn't get it finished.) She wrote me a poem too. At church this morning she decorated me a flower pot with a pretty flower in it. Owen made me a picture at Story Hour with his picture, and a little book today at church.





We had a Mother Daughter Tea at church yesterday. Danny bought me a watch and a bracelet and sent me a sweet email this morning. It's been a busy weekend and not at all relaxing, but I'm still very grateful to be a Mommy on this Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

How wonderful!
You are truly blessed!

SaRaH said...

I agree with Choe. "your pretty"

Unknown said...

How sweet! Your kids are adorable!