Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary. 13 years ago it was a beautiful sunny day. The sky was bright blue and the clouds were so big and white. When we left the church, instead of throwing rice everyone let go of a red or white balloon. The sky was full of over 100 balloons. My scanner isn't working or I'd post a picture. I'll never forget that sight. Days with beautiful skies like that remind of me of our wedding day. Danny is a wonderful husband, I am very blessed. He had to work today but we did get to go out to lunch at the Wild Horse. The food was yummy! We hadn't been there in awhile.








Danny got me this necklace:

Photobucket

Wonder what the next 13 years will bring???

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Happy Anniversary! The necklace is beautiful!

SaRaH said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful life you two have built.

Miss Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!
Pretty necklace!