Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Potty time!

I had no intention of potty training Phoebe so soon, but I did buy a potty because she was so interested in the toilet and was showing many signs of readiness. So we got it yesterday and I sat in the living room and we talked about it a little. She liked it and sat on it (with her clothes on) and read. Later she put Easter eggs in it. Then in the evening, Owen peed in it! Crazy boy! Then after Owen's bath yesterday, and right before Phoebe's bath, I was dressing Owen and Phoebe went in the bathroom with Chloe and peed on the potty! I was surprised. Chloe and I were clapping and yelling and Owen tried to shake her hand and said "Good Job". ;) Here she is very excited. Sorry for the poor edit job, but I didn't want her flashing the world. ;) I was excited but sad in a way too, my baby is growing so fast! We won't actively train yet, I'll just let her lead for now. I have to add this too. I went to check on Chloe last night and here she was sound asleep in the middle of reading. She played outside for about six hours yesterday with Marly, so she was tired!

No comments: