Friday, February 22, 2008

My first blog post!

I have recently found it very entertaining to read other mommy blogs. This being the fifth day of us trapped in the house because of the weather, I have some time on my hands. SOOOO I decided to start a blog and join the craze. :) It's been so snowy Owen apparently thinks it is still Christmas. Here's our conversation this morning at breakfast:


Me: What do you want to do today?


Owen: Make gingerbread men cookies?

Me: Well, it's not Christmas.

Owen: Oh! I hate that.



Out of boredom, we made the gingerbread men anyway. Here are the wild things cooking. :)




And then, here they are eating their masterpieces.


Now it's off to wash up all the dishes and clean up the mess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!