Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hide and Seek

Owen has recently discovered (or rediscovered) Hide and Seek. He's not so good at the concept though. He tells me where he's hiding and not to look there. For example, here he is hiding where he said to me that he was hiding under the blanket so don't look there! When I search for him and "can't find him" he comes out and says he won. :)



I have found out the hard way that he doesn't really want me to hide. Last week he wanted me to hide, so I hid behind the bathroom door. While I was behind the door, the light was on and Chloe and Phoebe stood laughing at me, so it wasn't that hard to guess where I was. Well, he looked a few places and then totally freaked out when he couldn't find me. I came out immediately when I realized he was scared, and he held onto my neck and cried forever. So FYI, don't really hide when Owen tells you to!

Chloe used to do sort of the same things when she was little. She'd hide and when I'd look around for her she'd give clues like, "Look behind the chair!". ;)

No comments: