Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet treat

I've had kind of a rough week. I'm too tired to go into any of it. I just wanted to write something happy. Today I came home from work, and Danny told me the Schwan's truck has stopped by looking for new customers. Mom and Dad used to order ice cream from them years ago. Danny just took a catalog and a number. I was excited they came to our house and was imagining all the yummy food I could get. We were kind of laughing and I said "You didn't get me a treat? You could have bought me a treat!". Phoebe who was quietly sitting at the table said, "Mommy, don't worry. When I grow up, I will go to the store and buy you a treat."





She's the only sweet treat I need!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll!

They have, like, real food too! And they'll deliver it to you! Note to self: go check that out.

SaRaH said...

Love her. Hope your weekend is restful and restorative!

Jacque said...

Robyn, the food looks so good in the catalog. I'm gonna order some. I told Danny it was too bad they wouldn't bring me milk and eggs, and then all our groceries could be delivered! :)